Saturday, May 29, 2010

I feel so sad now..

Why??
why all like that..
Do you know..i so hate you start now..
i dunno why??
I am very foolish...correct?
Return me every expectation go to dining hall with you..
But I only hear you saying not..
I go with them..you go down first..
After I hear,I am very disappointed...
Do you know?
Are you already forget when Evon dun have accompany you...
It is whoever accompany you..
Why I have not real friend??
Do you know..
Except hui yee....you is my best friend..
Why you want do like this..
I so hate the peoplt like you...
When you needed me
You come and find me..
When you dont needed me..
You just like throw me into dustbin....
I really angry now..
Why you want do like that..
All also treat me like this..
I am so sad now..
What I also dont want to know,dont want to heard..
Please give me dispassion..
Please..dont say any apologize to me again....

No comments:

Post a Comment